Sunday, June 3, 2012

Barbecue Galore!


Well, after a three month hiatus from the food blogosphere I'm back with several fantastic barbecue recipes just in time for summer.  I'll be honest - I haven't been cooking very much over the past few months.  There's been a bunch of travel and lots of nights out to eat that I just haven't had the time or motivation to cook anything of note.  And, yes, I may or may not have had macaroni and cheese a time or two.  Life gets busy!

Anyway, I have three sure-to-please recipes that will certainly make you look forward to weekend bbq's (as if you needed a reason, anyway).  Here we go:

And, for kicks, here's a link the Rhubarb Red Wine BBQ Sauce.  I just can't get enough of this stuff!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I will try to find these ingredients in Brazil...or make them stateside in 2 weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete