Monday, August 15, 2011

If you had to choose one final meal, what would it be?


Morbid question, right?

Oddly enough, I've had several conversations about my last meal, and my answer is always the same: macaroni and cheese. I'm not talking about gourmet, fancy-schmancy macaroni and cheese, I'm talking about the boxed-up Velveeta kind in all its gooey deliciousness.

I think the time has come to move on from cheese that doesn't require refrigeration to real foods that require a bit more thought, time, and room for error. I'll be chronicling my new life in the kitchen (and probably some other topics, TBD of course). Hopefully you'll enjoy the trial and errors of my culinary pursuits and maybe even learn something, too :)

1 comment:

  1. pete and elda's pizza with a side of jim's cheesesteaks and a 6-pack of diet coke on ice.

    ReplyDelete